5 Night stay at Tufenkian Historic Yerevan Hotel
Yerevan Sightseeing Tour: Modern Art Museum, Brandy Factory, Tsitsernakaberd Hill-Genocide Museum
Visit Yerevan’s Old Town, Kond
ArmAs Winery Dinner and Tour
Yerevan Balloon Flight
Symphony of Stones hike in Garni
Lavash making (Armenian bread)
Explore the Pearl of Armenia, Lake Sevan and enjoy a walk in the forested region of Dilijan
Molokane Village Tour in Fioletovo
Cultural-educational centre of Echmiadzin tour
Armenian Catholicos UNESCO Tour
Shopping at Vernissage Flea Market
Thu, 6 June – Wed, 12 June 2019
Is this the trip that gets your wanderlust going? Contact us now to book, or for more info.
Day 1: Arrival Yerevan.
Day 2: Yerevan Sightseeing Tour – Modern Art Museum, Brandy Factory, Genocide Museum – Armas Winery – Yerevan.
Day 3: Yerevan – Balloon Flight – Garni Temple -Symphony of Stones – Geghard Monastery – Megerian Carpets – Yerevan.
Day 4: Yerevan – Lake Sevan – Dilijan – Haghartsin – Fioletovo – Yerevan.
Day 5: Yerevan – Khort Viraip – Echmiadzin – Zvartnots – Vernissage – Yerevan.
Day 6: Departure.
• 5 Nights’ accommodation at hotel on a sharing basis;
• Meals: B+B;
• Transfer to and from Zvartnots International Airport;
• Transfers during the tours;
• English speaking guide services throughout the tour;
• All entrance fees;
• Cognac tasting;
• Wine tasting;
• Ropeway ride in Tsaghkadzor;
• A bottle of mineral water per person per day;
• Maps of Armenia and Yerevan;
• 24-hour service;
• International return flights JNB – Armenia (South African travellers only);
• Visa upon arrival in Yerevan and
• Travel insurance at Standard Leisure Package.
South African Travellers:
ZAR 49,787.00 (PP Sharing)
ZAR 54,531.00 (Single Room)
(Including International Return Flights, B+B, Travel Insurance and Armenian Visa).
US DOLLAR: 1,966.00 (PP Sharing)
US DOLLAR: 2,282.00 (Single Room)
(B+B, Excluding International Return Flights, travel insurance and Armenian Visa).