Planning a trip to India very soon?
We are delighted to inform you that India’s e-Visa process is now more tourist-friendly.
India’s E-Tourist Visa, which was introduced in September 2014 with 46 countries, has now been made applicable for 166 countries. The government recently made a series of amendments in the e-visa regime.
1. Duration of stay in India of e-Tourist and e-Business Visas is maximum up to 1 Year with multiple entries subject to the stay stipulations.
2. The existing restriction of allowing foreigners for a maximum of three times has also been removed.
Changes in the e-Tourist Visa:
1. On e-Tourist Visa continuous stay during each visit shall not exceed 90 days in case of nationals of all countries who are eligible for grant of e-visa except nationals of USA, UK, Canada and Japan.
2. In case of nationals of the USA, UK, Canada and Japan continuous stay during each visit shall not exceed 180 days.
3. In all cases, no registration will be required.
Changes in e-Business Visa:
1. Continuous stay during each visit shall not exceed 180 days in case of nationals of all countries who are eligible for grant of e-visa.
2. No registration will be required if the stay is for a period of less than 180 days.
1. e-Visa is valid for entry through 2 (two) more designated Airports (Bhubaneswar and Port Blair) raising the total number of such airports to 28.
2. Attending destination wedding under normal e-Tourist visa or Tourist visa- No separate category of Destination Wedding Visa.
3. Foreign nationals who fall sick during their stay in India can now avail medical treatment without converting their visa into Medical Visa. This would take care of sudden medical emergencies.
4. Visa-on-Arrival facility extended to the nationals of the Republic of Korea.
The official website to apply for India’s E-Visa: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/tvoa.html
For an exclusive 10 nights and 11 days journey into the lives of Kerela’s most extraordinary women, click here. Destinations include Cochin, Munnar, Pala, Kumarakom, Alleppey and Marari.
In the meantime,
ABOUT THE OBVIOUS CHOICE:
Offering corporates, leisure and FIT travellers the support to enjoy authentic travel, conferences and events in a variety of vibrant local and international destinations; our extensive experience and 360-degree approach to integrated communication and management services, ensures unparalleled service with flair.