Ladakh is a once in a lifetime trip! Do you want to know more, or get the full itinerary? Complete the form below and we will send you all the details.
10 Reasons to Visit Ladakh
- You’ll find soulful, undisturbed beauty
- For the adventurous, scale the lofty heights of the Himalayas
- Ladakh is affordable. Spend 10 days seeing the highlights for only R26,810.00 pp (price includes return flights (SA-India), twin room sharing, breakfasts and dinners, arrival and departure transfers, sightseeing transport and airport taxes). View itinerary here.
- Ladakh is the land of ancient Tibetan Buddhist monasteries
- Ladakhi has a rich culture – people are mostly Tibetan Buddists of Aryan descent, or Shia Muslims.
- Travelling around Ladakh is easy – the people are renowned for being friendly and helpful, making Ladakh the perfect destination for the solo female traveller, or a group of women travelling together
- Food is not only affordable, but worth travelling half way round the world to taste! The Indo-Tibetan influence makes it lip-smackingly delicious.
- Ladakh is the perfect destination for a motorbike road trip. Bikers ride across Ladakh to reach the Chang La Pass (5360 m) and Khardung La Pass (5359 m). The Khardung La Pass is arguably the highest motorable road in the world! Adrenaline rush guaranteed!
- Take a two hour camel safari from Hunder to Diskit through picturesque sand dunes. A photographer’s dream!
- Travel with a knowledgeable, expert guide. Our Ladakh Tour is lead by the charismatic Zaritha van Wyngaardt, who will show you all you need to see and experience. Once in a lifetime experience!